A few reasons why:
1. As Addie pointed out I will have a longer Birthday this year than anyone else. Why is that? Because the time change happens to be the same day. I get to celebrate for 25 hours not just the boring 24. Thanks to Addie , I am looking forward to my extra long day.
2. I have decided to spend my Birthday in Washington D.C. with possibly 2 of the coolest people on earth.
3. The election is NOT on my Birthday this year. That was a sad birthday 4 years ago....sorry if you feel differently, but I was disappointed having to share it with W.
4. Getting a Georgetown Cupcake. Apparently they are the best thing ever.
5. The Birthday celebrations have already started.